Who we are
Metaxio website: https://metaxio.biz
Metaxio email: email@example.com
Metaxio is operated by BPF Consulting SRL – 1560 Hoeilaart (Belgium) – VAT: BE 0807.337.433
Our data protection officer is Bruno Pfalzgraf.
What data we collect
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Transactional information data such as purchase information
- Technical data such as information about cookies
How we use it
We will retain your transactional history and use details of the services you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other services which we believe you will also be interested in.
We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
We will keep a record of the services on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read.
When Metaxio processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Your data and comments can be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we store your data
Our Company securely stores your data on the servers from OVH (https://www.ovhcloud.com/fr/).
Our Company will keep your data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our files.
Metaxio would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Metaxio from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your profile accordingly.
Your data protection rights
- Right to access – You have the right to request Metaxio for copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that Metaxio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Metaxio to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that Metaxio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Metaxio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Metaxio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that Metaxio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at : email@example.com.
Types of cookies we use
Some necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
There are a number of other different types of cookies used for different purposes:
- Functional – To help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytical – So that we understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. They help in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Performance – Used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement – Used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us